Developer
Проверенный
Реакции
System Requirements:
64-bit Windows
Mid range graphics card with opengl 3.3 minimum support

Price: 90 $ usd
Contact via skype: narrowengineer

Map Editor is developed on an AMD RX580 which is low / mid range gpu.

In the most demanding area in PW - A78, here is my FPS. Lots of new features and much better controls compared to original version.

Here are a few video links.
perfecttown

perfecttown.tinytake.com
perfecttown.tinytake.com
perfecttown

perfecttown.tinytake.com
perfecttown.tinytake.com
perfecttown

perfecttown.tinytake.com
perfecttown.tinytake.com
perfecttown

perfecttown.tinytake.com
perfecttown.tinytake.com

1590692518707.png

то, что появилась работа с коллизией, террейном и освещением это здорово. Впечатляет! Еще немного и это будет полноценный редактор движка.

Являюсь обладателем редактора Angelica Map Editor, редактор действительно хороший,
есть некоторые недостатки такие как: сильная просадка fps при экспорте сервера, зачастую до 1 fps после чего очень часто программа вылетает но остается в Диспетчере задач, приходится снимать задачу в диспетчере и после запускать приложение повторно. так же просадки по fps при редактировании dhmap.
И так же не понятно каким образом происходит обновление приложения и есть ли обновления, данным вопросом не поинтересовался при покупке редактора.
Но редактор действительно хорош.

Реакции: root
По поводу обновлений, обновления автоматические, сегодня было обновление программы

Невероятно удобный и интуитивно понятный интерфейс. Есть версия с русским языком (что доставляет), если вы хотите создать действительно впечатляющую локацию, или изменить что-то в дефолтной - эта программа ваш верный помощник. Работать в ней одно удовольствие. По количеству и качеству в ней инструментов этот софт должен стоить вдвое дороже. 90$ - это почти задаром на самом деле за такой функционал и возможности.
Стив будто не спит вовсе, ни разу не было, чтобы он ответил позже чем через 30 минут, даже на тупые вопросы по функционалу)

Редактор супер, всем рекомендую, 90$ это для такого редактора смешная цена. Конечно не без ошибок, но стив оперативно всё исправляет и дорабатывает функционал.
Даже через гугл-транслейт отлично можно общаться с автором и донести всю необходимую информацию.

Приобрел вчера эту софтину, функционал радует очень, автор отзывчивый и всегда готов помочь с непонятками. Цена за такой функционал действительно маловата. На машинке i7 8700 gtx 1070 каких либо зависаний не заметил.

1591135023947.png

1591135129265.png

Perfect!

Последнее редактирование:
List of my wishes for the development of this tool into a full-fledged editor engine.

• Add .bmd import / export with collision with the ability to merge into one mesh for better performance.
  • For improved texturing of the terrain, add the ability to load a mask for the brush, this will reduce the visibility of texture tiling and improve perception.
  • To edit the terrain, add the ability to load your own mask for the brush, such as noise, this will diversify the landscape and add the ability to create your own unique shapes.
  • Add the ability to import and export landscapes in jpg or png format for editing in third-party editors.
  • Add gfx preview
  • Add copy / paste object position. By the type of how it is implemented in UE4
1602635237686.png

Thanks

I will look into some of these. Some i already have on my enhancement list.

The litmodel mesh merge would be difficult since each mesh is mapped to individual texture files and collision data is not linked in any way to the mesh data so you cannot tell which part goes with which mesh.

Gfx rendering is on my list to do but its going to take a long time to implement given all the versions and options available. I feel that maybe there are better features to work on first.

Sorry, I did not express the idea correctly.
I mean merging models into one object, in which the UV is kept unique for each model.
For example:
A plate in the City of Dragons combined into one object along with dragons, while maintaining the independence of each UV.

A more complex example. Any dungeon. It consists of ten independent objects with their own UV, but ultimately merges into one object.

Why is this done? To significantly reduce the load on the player's computer, the location of a dozen objects no longer needs to be calculated, only one object is processed.

I don’t know how difficult it will be for you to implement, but if it is implemented, it will greatly simplify the creation of own dungeons.

If this is not possible, then will have to plan the entire dungeon in the editor, and then import the final version into the game.

Took an example from a working version.
All these objects have their own unique UV, when you combine them into one object, the unfolding is saved, but this is already one object.
It is desirable to carry out this procedure in the Angelica Map Editor.

@mirthost, Привет. Можешь поделиться скриптами для блендера? Или же хотя бы с разработчиком PWMap?

@mirthost, Привет. Можешь поделиться скриптами для блендера? Или же хотя бы с разработчиком PWMap?
Их нет ни у кого. Так как нет спецификации по этим форматам, они есть только у разрабов движка. Я заказывал разбор и написание импорта и экспорта мне заломили цену от 100 до 300к с непредсказуемым результатом.
С разработчиком PWMap делиться нечем :) Он в этом деле дальше всех продвинулся.

Steve мне помог конвертнуть модели в формат .ski, у него уже есть наработки в этом.
scr_001.jpg

Но не хватает работы с коллизией и анимацией. Надеюсь он разберет их. Было бы здорово, если бы была возможность достать документацию по основным форматам, с ней написание импорта/экспорта стоило бы сравнительно не дорого и быстро.

At the moment, i can only move existing collision data in a litmodel. I have some work to do to figure out how collision data is created. This however is bridging into a different area of editing. Model editing is not something Map Editor should do in my opinion. That is better left to Blender/Max3DS/Maya. I do have thoughts about writing additional tools for importing/exporting pw models and gfx but that is still on the todo list as I need to finish off major parts of Map Editor before doing so.

Почему не видео движения мельницы? На одном из видео на ютубе видел

Реклама

Сверху